However, due to the lower projected attendee numbers, the lack of time between now and Sept. 23rd and the local safety measures, it will be a sort of PopMid Light. Or “PopMid, COVID Edition” if you will…
This year’s restrictions:
1. Lower attendee numbers; current estimates vary between 40, max. 75 attendees.
2. No events (opening, closing dinner, tours etc.)
3. No Gazebos.
4. Less sponsorship perks.
5. Less branding, no banner(s) etc.
6. No guide.
7. No goodie bags.
We do realize some these features are what make a regular PopMid special and we’re very sorry. Especially the gazebos were very much appreciated last year (and we planned to offer more of them this year), but we do not have the time, resources and space to have them set up this year…
The same goes for all of the graphical design elements, the physical items etc. There’s just no way to create, acquire and manage them, and have them shipped to Portugal in time.
We will strive to make a sober digital-only guide and sponsor gallery available online.
Local restrictions and measures:
1. Social distancing rules both at and outside the hotel.
2. Possibly breakfast in shifts, seated, no buffet.
3. The waterpark will remain closed.
4. The indoor pool may remain closed.
5. Assigned seating and tables per company, with additional empty chairs for visitors.
6. Either the (new) indoor or outdoor bar may remain closed.
Keep these restrictions in mind before registering. To register your attendance, click here, or click "Register" in the menu above.